Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend in pictures

This weekend was relatively uneventful. I have condensed it in pictures. Enjoy! Here we are feasting on bananas at Famous Daves (finally got some yummy bbq).



Here we are playing grab mommy's hair and try to cover it in bananas!



After supper we went to our home away from home, Target.



One question for y'all. How did I spawn a morning baby? This is how I found her in her crib Saturday morning. Really. She so does not get the morning gene from me. This is all daddy right here :)



She was even happier when I gave her the ladybug to play with.



What's more fun than playing with a ladybug? Blowing raspberries at mommy!



Don't get me wrong, I love that she is a happy baby. I am much better equipped to handle that instead of what is affectionately known as "angry baby face" first thing in the morning.



Back to happy baby, here's Sydney wearing daddy's hat at lunch on Saturday.



And TJ showing some baby love.



Sydney loves Tigger.



And feet.



Sunday morning we went for a walk.



And fell asleep.



And woke up to go swimming. She LOVED being in her boat! I could never get her to look at the camera because she was fascinated with the water! Ignore mommy - it's a work-in-progress :)

1 comment:

  1. Angry baby face is so pitiful-looking. I'm so glad you're in some of the pics.

    ReplyDelete