Especially when he made kissy faces at her!
They gushed over her while she had breakfast.
As soon as she was done eating she got mad love from her Mimi...
And her cousin Dara...
And her cousin Daniel...
If they could only see what comes out of that diaper, she would NOT be allowed to sit on the table :)
Getting a ride on daddy's shoulders...
Getting love from daddy...
And then we went to Marty's surprise 60th birthday party.
Where we met Porky...
And cousin Debbie...
And Aunt Pat...
And Uncle Mick...
And Aunt Jo...
And the rest...
Even the birthday boy himself...
And then she took a nap...thanks Kim for letting us borrow the Pack and Play :)
Mommy took the opportunity to feast on Porky while Sydney took a nap...if it wasn't so damn good, I might be a little more disturbed seeing the face of something I am putting in my mouth!
Sarah and Sydney
Sydney on her very first swing
Sydney and her Heffalump from Mike (thank you Mike!!!)
Something got Uncle Timmy's attention...
Uncle Timmy doesn't have a highchair, so we improvised with Daddy's belt...
All in all a good weekend, but I have to say I am glad to be back home. I am exhausted all over again just looking at all these pictures!
I remember my first "pig pickin" as they call them in NC. Come to think of it, it was my only one. What an experience. Some people even ate the skins. You're right; it's good, but somewhat disturbing with the head and face. Kind of like fish with the heads on or shrimps...not my favorite. This reminds me of a bit that Jim Gaffigan does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-CC8c_eX8s
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys could make it. wish i had more time to fuss over you and the baby. i was exhausted again just looking at the pics. what fun!!!!! Kim
ReplyDelete