1. I have always been a quiet, shy person.
2. That doesn’t mean I am unhappy or miserable or don’t like you. It's just my nature. The way God made me.
3. The exception to the quiet/shy rule is when I’m inebriated.
4. Fortunately, I grew out of that stage and no longer enjoy getting shotty and waking up with monkey breath and a hangover.
5. I do, however, enjoy the occasional frozen strawberry margarita.
6. And chocolate.
7. Especially of the peanut m&m variety.
8. And the double chocolate chip muffin.
9. And all things Ben & Jerry.
10. Or anything from Taco Bell.
11. Such guilty pleasures.
12. As is Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
13. And Gossip Girl (books and tv series).
14. And Justin Timberlake.
15. I will always make room on my ipod for Led Zeppelin.
16. I need to charge it so I have music for my bus ride home.
17. Kashmir is one of the best songs. EVER.
18. EVER!
19. In case you didn’t hear me, EVER!
20. I made the cutest little cupcake bites to celebrate my officemate’s promotion and our departing summer intern.

21. I hope everyone likes them.
22. I enjoy baking, even though I fail miserably in my attempt to decorate most of said baked goods.
23. But I don’t care because taste usually trumps aesthetics.
24. I like to sit back and observe people.
25. You can learn a lot that way. More people should try it.
26. I hate being the center of attention.
27. But because I was raised with all that southern hospitality, I will never act inappropriately if put in that position.
28. It’s the polite thing to do.
29. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t always so nice.
30. But my mom raised me better than that.
31. I miss seeing my parents and sisters and nieces and nephews.
32. I wish we lived closer so Sydney could get to know them better.
33. So much changed the moment I found out I was pregnant.
34. Even more changed the moment I gave birth to my daughter.
35. I have never loved something or someone as much as I love her, except Doug and my family, of course.
36. They are my reason for living.
37. Jennifer Anniston has great hair.
38. I can’t believe Victor Kuriokos is her dad.
39. I miss watching soaps all day in my sweats with a towel wrapped around my head.
40. I miss going to the ballfields and playing tennis even though Garry usually kicked our butts with his Andre Agassi serve.
41. I want to take Doug and Sydney to the park and ride on the swings and maybe play tennis.
42. Where the heck did I put our rackets?
43. I guess I’ll be going to Target for some tennis balls too.
44. Knowing my luck it will probably rain all weekend.
45. Oh well. There’s always Borders or Target to walk around and get some exercise.
46. I love all things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn related.
47. The passion between Bella and Edward is so hard to ignore. I’m addicted.
48. Team Edward!
49. Team Dr. Horrible! The only thing keeping me from Team Captain Hammer is my loyalty to How I Met Your Mother and Barney Stinson.
50. Suit up!
So thank you for taking a little trip with me and my random thoughts. Now I must turn all my attention back to work. And how I'm not going to vomit all over myself in exactly 4 hours when I have to stand in front of my division and give another presentation. Joy.
I love your thoughts. Is it scary that they make total sense to me? Or does that mean I'm just as insanse as you are? LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd in keeping with the Barney spirit...
virtual high-five!
I think we must be on the same bus to crazytown!
ReplyDelete