Monday, September 8, 2008

Siyonara Sudafed

You're not going to believe this, but I think our family may be healthy again and I couldn't be happier! Three weeks and counting is just TOO long to have a summer cold/allergy flareups/pinkeye. What I am looking forward to most besides being able to smother Sydney with hugs and kisses, taking walks and actually leaving the house, is the return to non-antibiotic diapers! I'm sure our daycare will be happy when Sydney is off her antibiotics too. I will spare you the details, but suffice it to say, the last week has been pretty atrocious as far as poo was concerned...hard to imagine something this sweet could do something so foul :)

You'll have to pardon the blurriness. My cell phone doesn't always take the best pictures.



And another...isn't she sweet?



I promise to post more pictures this week now that I am feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment