Friday, April 3, 2009

Another weekend To Do list

1. Renew dependent ID card if I ever want to shop at the commissary or exchange again - not that I'm a regular because it's more than a 30 minute drive to get there, but I like having the option.

2. Brave all the tourists downtown to watch the Cherry Blossom parade with Doug and Sydney - HELLO KITTY and Alex Trebek (this year's Grand Marshall)!

3. Bake more Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

4. Laundry - will it never stop?

5. Charge ipod - I need my Go Team to run. I never tire of them! If you have any more good running songs, please let me know.

6. Gym

7. Finish Bright Lights, Big Ass so I can start on Such A Pretty Fat - Jen Lancaster is a woman after my own heart. She had me at her very first footnote! Thanks sis for recommending these to me :)

And because it's Friday and I feel like sharing, I'm taking you back. Way back. To 1990. Here's a song that I haven't been able to get out of my head all week. Enjoy :)




What's that? You want to go even further?

Are you sure?

OK.

You asked for it.



Just remember, you only have yourself to blame if you cancel your weekend plans in lieu of becoming one with your couch and Duckie, Bender, and Jake Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. For running I actually love the songs on the Josey & the Pussycats soundtrack (random, I know - but they have a great beat & girl band rythym to them. Just ignore the boy band ones). Also the Freaky Friday soundrack! I know, random again. :)

    ReplyDelete