We stopped at a Hardee's in South Carolina for lunch. It was here that Perez Hilton's doppelganger took our order. I didn't take his picture for fear of him spitting in our food or something. I did get a picture of this guy instead.
Jake Ryan was there too! OK, not really. But I can't see a red Porsche without screeching "Jaaaaaake" in my best Farmer Ted voice. I know. I'm a geek.
A few hours later we arrived at Aunt Kate's in GA. Sydney was happy to be out of the car!
Mommy was happy to sit back and watch them play on the tennis courts!
Once we got to my mom's house, Aunt Lou showed up to spoil her rotten.
So did Aunt Kathy.
Who bought her these crocs, which she has taken off her feet only to sleep!
And all her cousins.
Especially Hayley.
Sydney is lucky to have them in her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment