Friday, August 14, 2009

What we've been up to...

In an attempt to make up for the lack of posts over the last week, I'm going to send y'all into picture overload. Consider yourself warned. And enjoy :)

Sydney racked up at Target last weekend. She got a new wagon which she demands to be pushed around in CONSTANTLY!



Notice also that our backyard has been taken over by balls. And no, there is not a spray for an infestation such as this. She also got a new t-ball set and is quite efficient at putting the ball on the tee and hitting it off. Would I be pushing it if I bought her one of the pink kiddie gloves they sell at Target?





Don't worry. We didn't actually buy her this. That's not to say she wouldn't have loved it, but I'm not quite ready for my baby to be riding a dirt bike. I mean, she can't even reach the pedals! Daddy did get a new one though. Here he is loading it in the back of the truck last weekend on his way to ride!



Hmm. Maybe I should buy him some ramps for his birthday or Christmas this year so he doesn't have to back his truck up to the ditch in our front yard to load the bike. But shhhh. Don't say anything. It'll spoil the surprise!

We also had a visit from Doug's cousin Dara last weekend along with her three kids, Shannon, Rachel, and Daniel. We ate Mexican and played Guitar Hero until the wee hours of the morning. Let me tell you, there's nothing like getting schooled by a 13 year old playing songs that were popular before she was born to make you feel old! We also spent a few hours in the pool.









How cute are Dara and Pebbles, I mean Sydney! :)



Getting a hug from her cousin Daniel!

2 comments:

  1. Too precious! Sydney is getting so big! Thanks for the new post... keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Thanks for sharing T!

    ReplyDelete