Here are Sydney and Francis posing after lunch. How cute are they together???

Notice they are both feasting on DumDums.

I learned a very important lesson after letting her indulge. Next time she gets any flavor that is NOT BLUE! This picture is not very clear (blame the BB) so trust me when I say she had a blue tongue, cheeks, chin, fingers, everything! She could have been a stunt double for Violet Beauregard!
And just in case you haven't met him, this is Uncle Timmy. Sydney adores him. I think she adores saying his name even more. All weekend and most of the 4 hours in the car on the way home, all we heard was "Uncle Timmy." Wash. Rinse. Repeat. And Repeat some more. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)
Yay! I've been waiting for a new blog post. Sydney is so cute. And for the record, I always get a bubble gum snowball. I still don't care if I'm walking around with a blue mouth... it is so worth it!
ReplyDelete