Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More ramblings

It's day 2 of Experimental Design for Surveys and I am losing the battle to stay conscious, not that our instructor isn't entertaining. He is, believe it or not. I mean he referred to himself as a honky without batting an eyelash and makes seriously off the wall jokes throughout his lecture. I'm cool with that. I'm also just incredibly tired, despite getting to sleep in until 5:45 this morning. What a blessing that was getting 2 extra hours of sleep! And being there when Sydney woke up, opening her door holding 3 of her blankets and 2 stuffed animals and trying unsuccessfully to brush her messy hair out of her face with such a hand full of stuff. Priceless. I wish I could be there evey morning when she wakes up. Such a blessing and it's when she's at her sweetest and snuggliest, at least until I try to apply neosporin and a Dora bandaid to her toe after she did who knows what with the one we fought to get on her toe last night. Good times!

Oh yay! 20 minutes until lunch. What to do for the next 20 minutes...hmmm, play kaglom? Check out facebook? Learn something more about construct validity? Ponder going back to school? Ponder opportunities that would let me work from home? Check the weather channel app to see if it's snowing yet? Pray it's not snowing yet and won't start snowing until after I get home tonight? Stop rambling? Yeah, I'll go with that one. Laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment