I have lost my mind. Yep. I watched it walk right out the door yesterday morning and haven't seen it since. I'm pretty sure I know why it ran away screaming like it did and I don't blame it.
I signed up to run a half marathon in June. In June, as in 3 months from now June and oh holy crap how am I going to be able to run 13.1 miles by then?! Yep. I'm pretty sure I have lost my mind. If you happen to see it, please tell it that I am so sorry and that it will be ok. That together, we can totally do this thing. I mean, it could possibly even be fun. We'll have a few hours to ourselves to catch up on life, books, movies, whatever we dare to think about really. We'll enjoy the beauty that is Annapolis. We'll enjoy the beauty of setting our sights on the finish line and crossing it on two feet. We can totally do this thing!
Yeah. Please tell my mind that if you see it. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunney I have faith in you. I know you can do it>> WOOHOO!! I may try it next year : )
ReplyDelete