Well would you look at that. Another list. Lucky you :)
Things I currently hate:
1. Vomit - this is nothing new, but it has ousted snakes from it's longstanding #1 spot. For at least a few days and for good reason. Trust.
2. MRSA and ensuing visits to the ER with a 2 year old.
3. Throwing away perfectly good red velvet cupcakes because they were made minutes before #1 kicked my butt. Painful it was hearing Doug throw them in the garbage on the off chance I contaminated my entire office with the stupid stomach bug :(
4. Snakes.
5. Pesky door-to-door salesman who refuse to take no for an answer and refuse to acknowledge my annoyance when I'm not even 2 seconds into my house from an hour+ drive home with shoes, purse, and Borders bag still in hand, and he doesn't pause in his schpiel of whatever crap alarm system he's trying to sell me for 3 TIMES the amount I'm currently paying and get the eff out of my house and stop using scare tactics about sh*t that could happen because I choose a cheaper and just as effective system!
And there you have it. The top 5 things I currently hate most right now. Ask me again tomorrow and it just might change :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are there any changes to your list, it has been a couple days : ) oh and do you have any picks to update the world with : ) It really hurt to throw away your cupcakes they did look perfect and you had worked so hard on them : (
ReplyDelete