Friday, October 17, 2008

I can see you that you got other plans but tonight but I don't really care

It's Friday afternoon and I'm STILL sitting at my desk counting the minutes until I can go catch my bus. How on Earth am I still conscious? One word. iPod. If you need a Friday pick-me-up, do as I say. Put on headphones, turn speakers up WAY too loud, hit play and chairdance to your hearts content. Or at least until your officemate comes back from a late lunch. You won't be sorry :)



I seem to keep listening to this song over and over again and imagine I'm at home wearing my favorite pair of drawstring sweats, one of Doug's worn in undershirts (quite possibly one of my FAVORITE things to wear ever - yes, they rank right up there with my $2 ohana flipflops I got in Hawaii and will cherish no matter how much I slide around in them because I have worn them until the tread is as smooth as the ice on the sidewalks in downtown DC in winter) and dancing around carelessly with Sydney in the den and watching her laugh and smile as we spin around and go girl crazy :)

1 comment:

  1. The Veronicas! Yay!! I need a pick-me-up now, but I don't have the energy to stand on my chair. How sad is that? Plus if I do, I'll probably fall since it rolls.

    ReplyDelete