Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This message will self destruct in five seconds...

Super quick post today. I'm thinking about compiling my own cookbook. I have no idea how to do this yet, I just know I want to have a compilation of things I enjoy cooking and possibly something cool to hand down to Sydney one day. I guess the first place to start is by gathering recipes. Obviously, my mawmaw's banana nut bread and Ina's Roasted Tomato Basil Soup will grace the pages of my future cookbook, along with this Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to send me your favorite recipe(s) you feel are worthy enough to grace the pages of my first cookbook or a link to some really cute cookbook making supply websites!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any recipes with me now (I'm in a hotel room in KC), but I can share an AWESOME book making website... www.blurb.com - they have easy to use book software (called booksmart). Seriously, it's as easy as drag and drop. I made a hardcover book for my main wedding album & recently bought a book that I made throughout 2008 as my yearly scrapbook. The prices are very reasonable too (especially if you go with paperback).

    this review is what made me go with blurb:
    http://www.weddingbee.com/2007/12/11/our-honeymoon-in-paris-a-blurb-book-review/

    ReplyDelete