Tuesday, May 19, 2009

42:13

The good news, I shaved 6+ minutes off my time from last week's 5k at the Harbor. The bad news, I was 2 minutes shy of what I ran here two years ago. Oh well, I'm still happy with the results. And without further ado, pictures. Because you know I don't go anywhere without my camera :)

Myself, Katie, and Tameka at the starting line.



The front.



The back.



And we're off. Notice the lady ahead of me running with the DOUBLE JOG STROLLER! I'm pretty sure she left me in her dust not long after I snapped the picture. Sad, I know.



Oh, hi Capitol.



What a beautiful morning to go for a stroll through the Botanical Gardens!



Myself, Tameka, and Katie at the finish line.



Why does Tameka look so happy? Because she beat this guy, who incidentally, was the oldest partcipant at 81 years old. I can only hope to be as healthy as he is at that age!!! You go bib number 1841 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment