This past weekend was a momentous occasion, Amanda's bachelorette party in New Orleans. Sadly, I wasn't able to make the trip because of a) the cost of a plane ticket, b) the logistics of planning two trips to MS (well, MS and LA) within 2 weeks of each other just wasn't happening, and c) I couldn't bring myself to be away from Sydney for the weekend, or even one night as I considered just an overnight trip. Anyway. Carol, a fellow bridesmaid, sent me a goodie bag and it arrived just in time to kick off the weekend so I could celebrate in spirit. Here's what I got:

A rockin' cd that Sydney and I loved dancing to. Christina Aguilera's Dirrty, Willa Ford's I Wanna Be Bad, and the awesome Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Want to Have Fun! I mean, who doesn't love some bad girl music?
A super cute koozy (I never know how to spell that word) that held my Barq's. It's got bite!
And the best hot pink cookie I've ever eaten. Of course, I haven't had too many of them before this little gem arrived. But it was delish! Don't believe me? Ask Sydney what she thought!
Love the cute pic at the end!
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, I always spell it "coozie" - I did work at a beer company for 2 years, but that really doesn't make me an expert as all of the ordering catalogs had boring names for them like "neoprene sleeve."
Google tried to get me to say "koozie," so who knows!
Neoprene sleeve? You'd think the advertising genius who came up with the rubber floor and frogs could would a bit more imaginative :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked it! I was suprised she went to so much trouble, but they were wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you next week!
ReplyDeleteTeresa,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked the goodie bag and that it arrived in time so you could be there in spirit...and just for the record, the company i ordered from call them koozies! See you next weekend!