Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Showcasing the talent of my 6th digit AKA More pictures

Here's a random question for y'all...how is it possible to love every last song on my ipod more than life itself, yet when it's in shuffle mode I am not in the mood for half that songs that queue up? Truly one of life's greatest mysteries. In the last 5 minutes, I've passed on Sting, Hendrix, Andre 3000, Taylor Swift, Rush, and Sugarland before finally settling on Alanis Morissette. Anyway.

Here are a few more pictures from my recent upload extravaganza!

A future Jim Cantore? Her forecast of "RAIN. WET." was dead on :)



Fortunately, there was no rain in the forecast when we went for our bike ride the other weekend. Yes, that would be the same bike ride I managed to fudge my shoulder good.



Sydney enjoyed the scenery and fruit snacks from our newly acquired bike trailer. We have the G family to thank, most especially Kalia for not liking to ride in it herself :)



She even got to go exploring on our breaks...the girl loves a good rock. And bugs. Although she is coming around to Mommy's point of view and calls them yucky now :)



Swampy scenery = getting divebombed by lots of yucky bugs along the way! Next time I go riding, I should wear a motorcycle helmet! In all fairness, there were lots of pretty butterflies that flew along with us :)



Tonight is Sydney's second tumbling class. She was a little hesitant last week, what with the bouncy floor and all.



Her curiosity got the best of her though, or was it the blocks they were supposed to step over, which she totally swiped off the beam when it wasn't her turn!



Hanging on the bar with Daddy and Mr. Ben.



Rolling with the homies. Quick, name that movie!



JUMP!



Daddy look! Bubbles!

3 comments:

  1. My movie guess is Clueless. This Little Bears class is really fun for Sydney and Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clueless! One of my all-time favorites. And I agree about the I-Pod... I love all the songs but am never in the mood for most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I get bonus points for knowing the hand moves? :) Alton's so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete