Friday, September 4, 2009

Yes, I am THAT mom. You know, the one with the camera permanently attached to her hand? And I'm not ashamed.

I finally got around to transferring pictures off my camera and all I can say is wow, I take a LOT of pictures. Don't believe me? Well, I won't show them all to you here because I'd never see the light of day again waiting for them all to upload. Plus, you'd probably be all like, "Can it with the pictures already! We get it. She's cute. You're proud. Move on!" So I'll stick with just a few of my faves from our adventures over the last few weeks and we'll all be happy :)

Witness the carnage of a simple chocolate ice cream cone...



In the elephant house at the National Zoo. We thought it would be a nice break from the blazing 90+ degree weather where all the other animals were. We thought wrong. As if you couldn't tell by the glistening skin and the flushed cheeks!



You have no idea how tempted we all were to jump in the pool with the hippo. And the tiger. Never mind they could probably swallow us whole!





Sydney and E admiring the crocodile. This picture pretty much sums up our zoo trip. Animals. And face and hands pressed against the glass to see said animals!





We had a family picnic at the park. All I have to say is thank goodness for Target and their awesome summer clearance. I only paid $2.50 for that blanket! It's reversible and rolls up into itself :) Of course, I would have paid big bucks to eat off anything but the actual table itself. Why do some people insist on not cleaning up their public messes? Don't even get me started on spending an extra 10 seconds in a bathroom stall to make sure the toilet is properly flushed.



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment