On Saturday, we drove all the way to Reagan to pick up Aunt Kate.
It was totally worth crossing the Wilson Bridge because look at the cute barrette Aunt Kate made for Sydney! She's so crafty :)
We took the metro into DC on Sunday and went to the Spy Museum. I wonder what she's thinking about.
My guess? She was plotting how to keep mommy up all night last night. She succeeded. Again, see evidence below.
This is the only picture we took inside the museum - no cameras allowed. Also, no strollers so we had to carry her through the entire thing. I'll know better next time to bring the Snugli. Better yet, we'll not go back until she's walking!
Someone missed naptime while we were downtown and easily fell asleep on the train ride home.
On said train ride, Aunt Kate taught me there were different settings I could use on my camera. I was drawn to the B&W.
Look who can sit by themselves now.
Sydney REALLY loves her Aunt Kate.
Can't you tell?
She's very spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment