Unlimited triple coupons at the grocery store.
Free stuff at CVS. Even if the poor kid working the cash register is wishing I would burst into flames on the way out of the door so I wouldn’t make him ring everything up separately.
Having dinner with friends.
Advance ticket sales at fandango so I don’t have to stand in line opening weekend for tickets to Twilight!
Mac and cheese. Although after making this I am going to do a few modifications, like adding a cup or two of sharp cheddar along with the white. And layering the cheese instead of just baking it on top. Though I did like the crust it made. Yum. Now I'm hungry. Stupid food blogs.
Puppy cams. Thank you Kate. As if I don’t have enough to distract me during the day. But I am completely ok with this :) And most anything else really. I’m easily amused. And I want another puppy. Like now. Or next week. I’ll even consider waiting another month. But no longer. Or maybe I will just dream of having another puppy. Because someone, I won’t name any names *coughdougcough*, has somehow decided the house limit on dogs is two. Give one, get one. And somehow my final veto power was overthrown on this decision. So I have to relish in cute pictures of puppies and puppy cams instead.
Going home for Christmas. Or rather, the day after. But still. Knowing I will be with my family in only 5 more weeks makes me giddy. And Sydney will get to see her grandma and grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins and they will spoil her rotten and I will get to take a MUCH NEEDED nap! Not that we are going home just so I can get some sleep. We're also going so I can put away my coat and enjoy Christmas in short sleeves. OK, maybe not for just that, but it's on the list!
A full night’s sleep. A blissful, uninterrupted 8+ hours of sleep. No fussy baby waking up at 2 in the morning. Though she is terribly sweet when I am holding her in my arms after I get her back to sleep. So sweet that I almost forget it's 2 in the freakin morning and I have to get up for work in just over an hour but I can't bring myself to put her back in her crib just yet. Just one more minute of holding her and watching her sleep, breathe, suck on her pacifier. No snoring hubby (QUITE loud in my ear). No snoring dog (also quite loud in my ear). No dog licking the comforter incessantly. Yes, Remi, the sweetest most precious shih tzu in the world (besides Jasmine and Sabastian), I am talking about you. Now come lay on my feet and get so comfy that I don’t dare move you, no matter how uncomfortable I am.
Peanut m&ms.
Enough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment