Wednesday, December 10, 2008

La Isla Bonita

I have no idea what that translates to other than "I am one of Madonna's rockingly awesome songs that makes me want eat tacos and drink a pitcher of margaritas all while basking on a warm sunny beach with not a care in the world". It also segues nicely to this past weekend when we met up with some friends for dinner at the Mexico Restaurant. There were no tacos or margaritas, but instead, chimichangas and one corona with lime. There was also mayhem upon leaving with 1 infant and 2 toddlers in tow. Lucky I had my camera with me to document.

All through dinner, Gracie wanted to go play with Sydney. She finally got her chance and Sydney loved it! Ethan also loved jumping up and down on the benches.



Here's Logan silently cursing me for having a third appendage - my camera!



And here we have Adam modeling his wife's very cute Coach purse.



Good friends. Good times.

1 comment: