First, let me apologize for the time lapse in posting pictures from Sydney's party last weekend. It was a lot of work getting everything together but turned out pretty well. All the stressing I did was for nothing. Well, maybe not for nothing because I find if I don't stress, things don't get done. And there was lots that needed done. So I stressed. A lot. Are you following me? Do you care? Probably not. Anyway, here's a couple pictures from her party. First, the cake. Homemade with lots of love. Also, how CUTE is that cakeplate? Homegoods. Wonderful store. That's all I'm going to say about that :)

Of course Sydney had her very own mini-cake, also homemade.

She liked her cake.

And I would LOVE a nap, which is what I plan on doing right now since Sydney is asleep and I am still playing catch up from my sleepless night on Wednesday. More on that later. Let me just say that stomach viruses are no fun. Toddler (OMG Sydney is no longer considered an infant but a toddler!), well, toddler stomach viruses are even less fun. Au revoir mes amis.
The cake is sooo cute! Good job!!
ReplyDelete