Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gimme a break

It seems I've been a little stressed lately. And since I am lacking in the annual leave department along with having no vacation fund, I find solace in chocolate and Sydney. Allow me to share a few pictures that invoke some stress-reducing magic.

Such a bright and happy chair. You should see her push it around the house. At top speed! She can barely sit herself up in it, but it was definitely $14.99 well spent.



Such a bright and happy face. It's impossible to be glum about anything when you see her smiling and sitting in the basket of her stroller!



Especially when you watched her get there!







Lil Miss Peytie Pie :)



I know as soon as I get home those hugs will be for me and not Mr. Bunny :)



Or Pooh.



And we'll snuggle up together.



And read a good book.

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute! I think Easter candy is a ok thing... it only comes around once a year and the Snickers and Reese's eggs are so much better than the regular candy. You are making me want to cross the street and get some myself!

    ReplyDelete