GAH! Does this mean I have to give up outfitting her in cute cupcake sandals, or do they make cute hiking boots for baby with cupcakes on them? Or butterflies? Or a Disney Princess? Or even plain pink?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Going offroad
Confession: I am a girly girl. I like being indoors and away from wooded areas infested with creepy crawly things. I have no conscience when it comes to stepping/spraying/throwing a book on said creepy crawly things. I was grossed out at the park the other day when another mom picked up a catepillar on the slide and let it crawl up her arm while her little girl looked at it. I married my complete opposite in this regard. He grew up in the country where dirt roads are common. He enjoys being outside and is not afraid of bugs (ticks, cockroaches, and whatever that bee thing was that got in our house that one time excluded). He talks almost nonstop about his dirtbike and how he can't wait to get Sydney her first four wheeler and mommy one too. And he pesters me about whether or not I would learn to ride. To this I want to scream NO! NO! NO! because riding said four wheeler would mean doing so in the woods. With creepy crawly things all around me. But I don't say that because what if four wheeling ends up being something Sydney loves doing and I miss out on it because I'm a fraidy cat? This would not be so fresh in my mind had I not found these pictures on my thumb drive. They are from a few weeks ago. Taken in our driveway. Here's where my concern lies. She refused to keep her toy in the driveway. I'm afraid she likes going offroad.





GAH! Does this mean I have to give up outfitting her in cute cupcake sandals, or do they make cute hiking boots for baby with cupcakes on them? Or butterflies? Or a Disney Princess? Or even plain pink?
GAH! Does this mean I have to give up outfitting her in cute cupcake sandals, or do they make cute hiking boots for baby with cupcakes on them? Or butterflies? Or a Disney Princess? Or even plain pink?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a European Hornet that attacked the light in our house hehehe, they are HUGE and yes you are correct, I can't stand roaches and ticks. I can deal with anything else.
ReplyDeleteSo we can start looking at 4 wheelers??? : )
NO! NO! NO! :)
ReplyDelete