Randomness item #1:
I have the sweetest daughter in the world. I was sitting outside in the driveway yesterday watching her "draw" with sidewalk chalk. She stands up, looks at me, runs over and says "Hi" while laying her head on my arm and giving me a hug. Then she said "luwoo", which is Sydney-ese for I love you. I melted :)
Randomness item #2:
I am shamelessy addicted to young adult vampire fiction. Yes, this includes the Twilight series, House of Night series, and now the Vampire Academy series. I just bought the 4th book yesterday at lunch and am loving it, but why did Richelle Mead have to rip my heart out in book 3??? So not fair.
Randomness item #3:
I have grown to love my body post baby. Yes, even the stretch marks. I wear them with a certain badge of honor. OK, maybe I don't love so much the wider feet. I had a hard enough time finding shoes to fit before. But that's why Zappos has free return shipping, right?
Randomness item #4:
I am so thrilled to have found a new favorite tv show, GLEE. There's singing, dancing, a snarky and slightly insane cheerleading coach, a germophobe guidance couselor, a super cute Spanish teacher/Glee club sponsor, and most important of all, SPY DADDY! I hope his role is recurring because I heart Victor Garber :) If you've missed any of the episodes, don't worry. You can watch all of them online here.
That is all. Thank you and come again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where are the picture updates?? hehehe Hopefully you are feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteYou aren't the only one addicted to the teenage vampire stuff.
ReplyDeleteSorry I was lazy with no pictures. Just not feeling it today. Plus, work has been busy for a change.
ReplyDeleteKerry - it's comforting to know there are others out there! I'm armed with my Border's reward card and open for any and all suggestions :)
I watched glee online to see what you were talking about and I am now a fan too. I used to be in glee club and chorus so this is HILARIOUS to me.
ReplyDelete