Let's start at the courthouse where Doug and I applied for our marriage license.

And kissed by the m&m candy machine. It was a happy day :)

Next, let's go to the church where I had my bridal shower. My best friends in the whole wide world were there with me! Hi Kate, Amanda, Becky, Kathy and Amanda!

How about we crash a wedding next? He looks so handsome in that tux doesn't he?

Next, let's head off into the sunset, Danny and Sandy style!

And live happily ever after for 5 years.
Happy 5th Anniversary sweetheart :)
Wow! What a wonderful walk through our wedding preps. I Love You hunney Happy 5th Anniversary. MUAH!!!
ReplyDeleteHappyAnniversary!!! Five years already,it doesn't seem possible,time goes by so fast.You are a beautiful couple.Everyone can see the love you have for each other.Stay as happy as you are today for at least the next 50 years. Love You,Mom and Drew
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Such good times!
ReplyDeletecongrats on that milestone. Wishing you many, many more years of happiness and memories!
ReplyDelete